Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Healthy Me

Hi...new to blogging! Not new to the weight loss journey... My goal is to lose between 50-60 pounds, but for me this journey is not about the numbers! I am working towards a happier, healthier me! I find myself often saying to others, I am happy, but... I'm trying to conquer that BUT, figuratively and literally:) I am a mom of three happy, healthy boys (16, 9, and 6) and share custody with my exhusband (no loss there, it was a mutual decision) and a teacher with the best job in the whole world! I spend everyday teaching science, math and computers to 5th and 6th graders! I even get to fly the space shuttle, well, a simulator anyway! I love my life and yet I find myself doubting and questioning my own happiness! I know I touch so many lives, but I feel so worthless sometimes. This journey is about more than my weight! It's so much bigger than a number...and yet that number is so important to me! How do I set aside the doubt? The fear? I have the knowledge, the tools and the support, so what's holding me back? What's stopping me from loving me? What's keeping me from my happy healthy me? I don't have all the answers! In fact, right now I don't even have some of the answers! But I'll keep seeking, I'll keep learning, I'll keep trying... Someday...happy healthy me will raise her arms in the arm and say, "I did it!" Today...I start my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment